Balint Karosi, a Boston based composer and classical organist has been described as “ferociously talented” by WGBH Classical New England and praised as “a most impressive musical interpreter” by the noted Bach scholar Christoph Wolff. Balint continues his quest for new avenues of meaningful musical expression through his work in composition, interpretation and improvisation.">
Below you will find a selection of some of my more recent compositions. If you are interested in purchasing any of my works or learning more about them please feel free to contact me by using the form on the contact page.
- Bassoon Sonata, 17' 2015
- Ciaccona for Pierrot ensemble and vibraphone. 10′ 2013
- Bach Studies BWV 1039 for 2 baroque violins, baroque cello, harpsichord/conga drums. 14′ 2013
- Sanguine for 15 instruments. 7′ 2012
- Recit et Toccata for clarinet and piano. 14′ 2011
- Tromba Lontana for organ and trumpet. 9′ 2011
- Cantilena for clarinet and organ. 9′ 2009
- The Song of Wandering Aengus, Choir, SSAATTBB a cappella 6' 2014
- Lines of a Page for Soprano, Choir SSAATTBB and chamber orchestra. 10′ 2014
- The Final Wait for Alto, two violins and continuo. 11′ 2014.
- Poems of the Night for Mezzo-soprano and ensemble. 15′ 2013
- Words of Beginning for choir SATB and orchestra with soloists (S, B). 22′ 2013
- Orpheus’ Harp for tenor, violin, harp, percussion and organ. 24′ 2010
- Est Amor for soprano, clarinet and organ. 5′ 2007
- Endymion en Latmos for choir SSAATTBB, flute, oboe, cello, bass clarinet and harp. 9′ 2005
- Fantasia “Ut-re-mi-fa-sol-la” for solo piano. 7′ 2014.
- Seven Fragments for solo clarinet. 7′ 2005.
- Nunc Dimittis for SSA and organ. 3′ 2013
- Ne Timeas Maria for SATB and organ. 9′ 2011
- Lord of our Fathers for SATB, congregation and Brass quintet. 5′ 2011
- Kyrie, Gloria for SATB and small orchestra. 4′ 2008
- The Lord Bless You for SAB, violin and organ 3′
- Veni Creator Spiritus for SSATB, oboe, handbells and organ. 6′ 2006